- Hand painted with high quality paints.
- Close attention to detail, photorealistic style.
- Unlimited review process (open dialogue between you and Tam) to Ensure 100% Satisfaction with any adjustments along the way
- Coated in acid-free varnish once completed for protection.
- Approximate Timing: 2-4 weeks
IMPORTANT: Email your reference photo or multiple reference photos to email@example.com
Small 8"x10" Highly Detailed Oil Portrait
This painting is designed to be kept flat and the surface away from abrasive or sharp objects that could scratch it. The painting must remain in a dry environment, kept away from water or liquids. The painting will last the longest if fingertip oils are kept free from it.
Hanging: Your portrait is ready to hang on the with a D-hook installed onto the back. This will fit most wall hook sizes and is not heavy in weight without a frame around it.
Framing: Do not frame your oil painting behind glass as this might trap moisture behind it. Oil paintings need to 'breathe' and when they are behind glass this may lead to rotting of the canvas.